THE SAFEY PLATFORM
THE NEXT-GENERATION IN DUTY OF CARE AND
RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Experience a new way to take control of employee safety with SAFEY
– the premium risk management solution for corporate security teams and business travelers
ALWAYS OUT OF OFFICE
Today’s business is affected by four evident trends. All are changing the traditional way of working with a fixed place and time where and when the work is done:
- Increased Mobility
- Knowledge-based economy increasing the value and the cost of your personnel
All companies need to prepare for these trends in order to continue to be profitable in the long term, but also to find new markets.
How is your organization preparing?
COMPLIANCE AND DUTY OF CARE
- Do you know where your people are right now and how to get in contact with them?
- Do you have the right risk intelligence to make proper decisions quickly?
- What are your legal requirements when people are working out of the office?
There is afar-reaching responsibility for companies to safeguard their employees that will increase in the coming years through both stricter national and international rules.
Relax knowing that SAFEY can help you achieve your organization’s duty of care goals at the touch of a button.
See how SAFEY works to deliver information and tools to elevate your organization’s duty of care
PROTECT YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSESTS – YOUR EMPLOYEES
Most companies still spend significantly more on the safety of their buildings and equipment than on their employees.
The employee’s workplace has evolved far beyond locked premises. International trade is constantly increasing and many companies have staff all over the world.
Recent events across the globe show that serious incidents are very difficult to predict and almost always happen without any warning, even in cities that were previously spared from terrorist acts and violence.
When the unexpected happens – a terrorist attack, natural disaster, or extensive political protests – it is often very difficult to find out what has really happened and what the consequences will be. It can also be difficult to quickly locate employees. Are they close to the event or are they safe?
In a crisis, receiving accurate information can be crucial. SAFEY helps your company and your employees quickly take control of the situation and make informed decisions.
SAFEY DELIVERS CONSTANT PROTECTION
Traveling far away or visiting customers at home? SAFEY helps you wherever you are.
With analysts monitoring the world around the clock, SAFEY is an asset both on the go and at the office.
If something unforeseen happens, you get important information delivered quickly, free from speculation and sensational rumors. Our analysts constantly follow developments and retrieve information from credible sources before it is compiled and sent directly to those affected.
By using SAFEY, both staff and companies quickly get alerts and support when something serious has occurred.
SAFEY makes it possible to contact each other immediately to make informed decisions. SAFEY is the best choice for organizations and companies that want to protect their employees from risks and act professionally when something happens.
SAFEY is an indispensable tool for companies to help their employees and act responsibly as employers. SAFEY creates a safer world, a world where peace of mind has no borders.
SAFEY SYSTEM OVERVIEW
HELP IS ALWAYS CLOSE AT HAND
SAFEY allows companies and employees to feel well-informed and secure in a fast-changing environment.
The SAFEY app gives users information in real-time.
Directly on the phone, it also provides updates of events in the area where they are located or on their destination, which may affect their travel plans and safety.
Messages are crafted with care and expertise and sent to users and their security officers.
SAFEY also contains practical information on more than 200 countries.
You find facts about: culture, language, climate, visa, currency converter, holidays and festivals. A library of diseases with information about likely symptoms, recommended medication, possible side effects and best treatment.
RISK MANAGEMENT FOR BETTER DECISION MAKING
The SAFEY platform includes the web-based management tool for security administrators, or ISO (Instant Security Overview).
It enables security officers to immediately locate people and to contact and assist them in case of a serious event.
By being updated with real-time security information, users avoid new incidents, and companies can quickly make wise decisions to ensure the safety of their staff. SAFEY also focuses on preventive work. It incorporates travel information on more than 200 countries and regions, local government contact information, diseases and how to avoid them, current security threats, and monthly global health reviews.
By adding employee travel booking data, the service receives another layer of information for positioning in addition to real-time positioning from mobile phones.
Travel data enables companies to have a very good overview of all their employees, and business travelers quickly get updates about any modified travel plans or delays, directly in their phones. We tailor our technology and services to the specific needs and requirements you have. SAFEY offers risk management solutions for organizations and companies of all different sizes.
WHY THE SAFEY PLATFORM?
- Our team of analysts assesses all important events around the clock and compiles reliable information about what has happened.
- Through world-leading technology, SAFEY identifies which people are in the vicinity of a serious event and provides relevant information via the phone about what has happened and advice on how to act.
- Security officers receive information about the events and can immediately contact people to decide on the action through the platform’s risk management tool.
- SAFEY contains information on more than 200 countries and regions including cultural and medical advice and facts.
- SAFEY is well established and already helps a large number of international organizations and companies.
- With travel booking data, business travelers are quickly updated about any modified travel plans or delays directly on their phones.
- Studies show that staff feel safer when traveling with SAFEY.